Regardless of your purpose of visiting Aberdeen, you will need to transport from the Aberdeen city airport to your final destination and then back to the airport when returning. If you don’t have somebody waiting to receive you at the airport or not traveling on an all-inclusive deal that includes airport transfers, you will need to work on how you get to and from the airport.
However, it’s a dream of every traveller to enjoy hitch-free transfers from the airport immediately after landing to his or her destination.
If you want to achieve this goal and convenience, you need a reliable and dedicated Aberdeen airport taxi to standby for you, even before your arrival.
The Aberdeen Airport is officially known as the Aberdeen International Airport (ABZ). It is located 7 miles to the Northwest of Aberdeen city center, situated in the center of the city, and is the entrance into the “Granite City”, at the east part of Scotland and the Scotland Islands.
Aberdeen is the busiest airport and heliport in Scotland, as well as the largest commercial heliport in the world due to the local and international scheduled flights that many airlines and helicopters working in the oil industry make.
Want to find out more about travelling from Aberdeen Airport to Aberdeen City with the uttermost convenience? This page will provide you with the important details that you need to help you travel from Aberdeen Airport to Aberdeen City. First, let’s take a look at what an airport transfer should be.
What is Airport Transfer?
Airport transfer simply refers to the process by which passengers transit from the airport to their final destination, and then back to the airport when returning from their journey. Usually, airport transfers are often pre-scheduled and can involve various forms of transport.
Moving from Aberdeen City Airport to Aberdeen City
Airport transfers are expected to be a stress-free trip from the airport to your doorstep. No one wants to get down from a plane and then start worrying about how they will transfer to their final destination. Many people find traveling to and from the airport stressful, just because of foreign currencies, different transport networks, and language barriers.
A lot of people had bad but unnecessary experiences, just because they didn’t get it right from the start; you can change the narrative. There are several factors that will determine the type of airport transfer you use. Each of our needs, requirements and situations are unique but there are some things you should put into consideration before you book your transfers.
- Who is traveling in your circle
- Your destination
- Distance from the airport
- Time of flight arrival
- Your type of luggage
- Are you traveling with kids?
- Do you have people with limited mobility in your group?
You may find the above-listed too obvious but they are all important in figuring out the best transfer options to match your travel needs and requirements.
Airport Transfer Options from Aberdeen Airport to Aberdeen City
There are lots of transfer options available to passengers landing at airports and based on the airport and distance involved, your choices vary. The distance between Aberdeen Airport and Aberdeen City is around 8km. Even though the distance can be easily covered by bus or taxi, having a dedicated Aberdeen airport taxi that takes you to your destination is cheaper and convenient, unlike a bus that will not take you straight to your doorstep.
Here are some of the common transfer options:
- By Train: Dyce is the nearest rail station and is just a short taxi ride from Aberdeen Airport. Trains moving from Dyce need just 10 minutes to get to Aberdeen while you still need to sort yourself out to your final destination.
- Public Transport: This is arguably one of the most reasonable forms of transport since they run on a reliable network. Even though this option has its benefits, it also has its shortcomings.
- Taxi Reservations: A lot of people prefer to travel to and from the airport in a taxi but don’t enjoy the queue they have to face or negotiate the fare with the driver. Many passengers find pre-booking their taxi before their trip a common choice and this ensures they have a taxi waiting for them at the airport upon their arrival and will have settled with the price in advance. However, you will be dealing with an individual and not a service. Some people find this not safe!
- Airport Transfer Service: One easy and convenient way to get to your destination in Aberdeen is through airport transfer service. With this Aberdeen airport taxi option, it only takes fifteen minutes to drive into the heart of Aberdeen in friendly traffic via the A96 Inverness-Aberdeen road.
Booking for Airport Transfers from Aberdeen City Airport
A lot of people like to be sure that their transfer is in order once they land at the airport. The worst thing is to sit on your flight wondering how you will transfer to your final destination and wondering if you will be able to find any suitable option left, especially at night. The cost is another point of concern apart from convenience.
The advantage of advance booking of your airport transfers is that, apart from the peace of mind that you have knowing that you have a transfer order waiting for you once you land at the airport, you also made an advance payment and will never be worried about how much your airport transfer will cost you.
Advance booking gets rid of the possibility of being charged extra at the airport while going to your final destination. The point here is clear, if you need a transfer, why not book now than later?
Booking your transfer in advance makes a lot of sense since you will be required to pay for the service no matter when you book it. One thing is that booking in advance will be much cheaper than booking at the airport.
Our Reliable Aberdeen Airport Transfers
Our online booking services for Aberdeen Airport Taxi transfers are at fixed prices. Your booking confirmation will include the entire guide you need as well as pickup instructions. We also monitor customers’ flights for delays with the use of the latest technology to make sure that you don’t pay additional fees related to waiting time in case your flight gets delayed.
Why choose Prestige Chauffeurs for your Aberdeen Airport Transfer?
- It saves time and money
- Reach your destination faster
- Have a smooth and safe journey
When you make your airport transfer booking with Aberdeen Airport Transfers, one of our uniformed Chauffeurs will meet you in the arrivals hall and then take you or your clients to their Aberdeen destination, or to any part of the UK if required.
Contact us to schedule your Airport Transfer from Aberdeen City Airport today.