Locating your dream wedding venue within a budget in Scotland can be daunting. With many venues charging huge sums just for venue hire, couples find it difficult to manage another part of their wedding budget. Since Inverness and Aberdeenshire is where you will find some of the best castle wedding venues in the Scotland, if you are determined on saying ‘i do’ here, you’ll find our list helpful.
A castle wedding in Scotland will not only bring a rich and historical romantic setting to your wedding, they’re generally filled with space with enough grounds for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
There are many affordable wedding venues in Scotland, and affordable doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice your choice of style. If your mind is fixed on the perfect wedding venue in Scotland and you are on a budget, read on.
Top Budget-Friendly Wedding Venues in Scotland
The cultural scene and landscapes in Scotland are magnificent, so there is a lot to see all through your wedding day. Kingsmill Hotell wedding venues, Loch Ness Country House Hotel, Drumtochy Castle and many more are the budget-friendly wedding venues available in Scotland.
Best Wedding Venues in the Highlands
Couples that are planning to have their wedding in the Highlands should head straight to Inverness. Found on the northeast coast of Scotland, Inverness is famous as the gateway to the region. Brimming with old traditions and modern amenities, Inverness offers a lot of amazing attractions. Before your wedding day, you and your guests can visit Inverness’ Victorian Market and other famous historical centers. After enjoying the culture, you can visit any of its great restaurants and beautiful hotels for relaxation.
Now, let’s narrow it down!
Wedding Venues in Inverness and Aberdeenshire
Whether you live in the area or just wish to have your wedding in Scotland, the wedding venues located in Inverness are surely a great sight to behold. There are ornate castles, classy hotels, and many other venues rich in history that are available for wedding celebrations. With the hello of these amazing venue options, you can effortlessly host a wedding party or any other event with the Highlands in view.
- Loch Ness Country House Hotel: Loch Ness won the Wedding Venue North of Scotland in the 2017 Scottish Wedding Awards. Located on the shores of the popular Loch in Scotland, it takes care of everything involving a traditional Highland wedding or an intimate ceremony and is available for exclusive booking for your wedding party. Tour around the area to see all the things that make this one of the best wedding venues in Scotland.
- Kingsmill Hotell: If a cheap wedding venue is what you are looking for in Scotland, then this is the perfect venue for you. It is a stylish hotel that offers weddings for around 300 people and welcomes you to make use of its new Kingsmills Suite, which is directly open to the calm grounds.
- The Invernairne: This is a boutique hotel situated in a renovated Edwardian castle at the end of the Moray Firth and it has large gardens from which the beach is accessible. The Invernairne offers those planning to have a wedding all they need from the ceremony, banquet to marquees, bridal suite, and photography. Guests that choose to stay longer here can enjoy dolphin spotting and Outlander adventures.
- Drumtochy Castle: This is a 19th-century property located far in a wild woodland glen. Once you arrive here, you will be taken back to a time of opulence and romance. A church is located a few distances away from the castle gates in case you dream of having a religious ceremony; else, you can hold your vows in one of the amazing reception rooms, by the loch, or on the grounds.
Then, you can throw a champagne reception, and a banquet feast, together with outstanding service, Drumtochy Castle also offers accommodation, allowing you to take your celebrations even further for a whole weekend. This castle wedding is the right fit for every season, whether during the summer or winter.
Wedding Cars for Scotland Wedding Venues
Talking of these wedding venues, one will agree with us that they are some of the best in the area. However, getting to these venues may turn some people off due their proximity. Relax, as Prestige Chauffeurs got you covered. We take care of the logistics when comes to transferring couples and their guests to any venues of their choice through our wedding transfer services.
Tips to Secure the Best Wedding Cars in Scotland
Extreme caution must be taken when hiring the wedding car to have the best experience and avoid any stress.
Below are some tips to make sure that you would end up with a perfect choice of wedding car:
- Number is important: Long before you begin to choose the actual model of the car, you need to be sure of the number of passengers. Whether only the couple or an escort from the family or friends will also journey with them. If the couples are the only passengers traveling in the wedding car, you can then choose the small, amazing models, such as Daimler Saloon.
- Choose the perfect model: The importance of a wedding car to the overall wedding theme is enormous. A modern wedding theme will fare better with a modern, beautiful model, for instance. Make sure the car is a perfect match with the overall wedding theme.
- Choose the perfect colour: There are many colours that you can choose from, just name them. You can either pick a color that matches your dress or one that works fine with your wedding theme. However, you might have your heart fixed on a certain model but its color doesn’t match your wedding theme. In a situation like this, if you still have space in your budget, you can quickly re-spray the car in your preferred color.
- Find out about the booking details: People often assume that the car would be booked for the whole wedding day. In reality, some wedding car rental companies might book the same car for 2 events on that particular day. Although this is commonly practiced by non-reputable companies, in unusual cases where they do, they will notify you in advance.
Some companies wouldn’t notify you about that and at the last minute, they may contact you to release the car by a given time. This would not just cause you inconvenience, but also will embarrass you. That is why you must not act based on assumptions but go all out for clarity.
- Test the Chauffeur: You might find a car pleasing to the eyes but your entire experience will come from the chauffeur. That is why you should meet with the chauffeur and also have a test ride with him so that you can find out what it is like to drive with him. The chauffeur is expected to know the best routes that offer the best sights to your venue.
Do you need Perfect Cars for Your Wedding in Scotland?
Use the inquiry form provided on our wedding transfers’ page to reach out to us for further information on our wedding cars for hire. We will get in touch as soon as possible with loads of amazing options and prices available.